Winter School I: Research in the Complex World – Methods and Cases will be conducted on February 13-17, 2023 in a hybrid model, which allows participants to participate either on-site in Krakow or online. Students are expected to participate in all 5 six-hour courses. Each course is equivalent of 1 ECTS.
The courses are taught by internationally renowned scientists. All participants receive a certificate of attendance that confirms attending the winter school programme. This programme will include courses such as:
- Introduction to Complexity (Prof. Małgorzata Abassy, Jagiellonian University);
- Case Study Analysis (dr Rasmus Brun Pedersen; Aarhus University)
- States and Markets in the 21st Century: Complexity Approach (dr Marta Golonka, Jagiellonian University);
- Economic Dimensions of Complexity (Prof. Ewa Trojnar, Jagiellonian University);
- Energy Transformation as a Complex Challenge to the Globe (dr Sławomir Raszewski, King's College London).
Application form: Winter School I: Research in the Complex World - Methods and Cases
Registration deadline: 30.11.2022