Summer School I: Methods and Tools of Complexity will be organized on July 3-14, 2023, in a hybrid model, which allows participants to participate either on-site in Krakow or online. It includes five twelve-hour courses taught by leading figures in their respective fields.
Students are expected to choose at least 3 out of 5 six-hour courses. Each course is equivalent of 2 ECTS. All participants receive a certificate of attendance that confirms attending the winter school programme. The following courses are planned within the programme:
- Research Design (Prof. Stefano Guzzini, Uppsala University);
- System Science – a Dynamic Tool for Understanding the Complex World (dr Sławomir Wyciślak, Jagiellonian University);
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in Complexity Research (dr Magda Kossowska-Lai, dr Dariusz Stolicki, Jagiellonian University);
- Mixed Methods Research (Prof. Katrin Niglas, Talinn University);
- Network Analysis in Complex Environment (Prof. Vladimir Batagelj, IMFM Ljubljana and UP IAM Koper).
Registration deadline: 15.03.2023