We would like to encourage researchers and scientists to apply for a visiting scholars’ programme at the Centre for International Studies and Development (CISAD). This position gives an opportunity to conduct research within the vibrant environment of the Centre for International Studies and Development (including the Global Complex Systems LAB), including participation in research activities, assisting and developing new research projects or publications, assisting the Director in the research, collaborating with CISAD scholars in the research projects.
- BA, MA degree or higher in International Relations, Political Science, East Asian Studies, Security Studies or related social science field required
- Interest in Security or Development Studies, International Relations, Area Studies
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Fluency in computer skills, MS Office or similar
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- University/Faculty affiliation
- Conduct a seminar, workshop or give lectures
- Support in the academic and scientific research of the Centre
- Publish an article or paper in cooperation with the Centre
- Give a speech to faculty and students of the Centre
- Access to the libraries
- Possibility to join courses, open lectures, seminars and workshops
- Subject of availability, an office and desk
Send via email to dr Krzysztof Byrski (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following documents:
- cover letter
- 1000 word sample
- letter of recommendation from your home university/faculty professor or supervisor
- optional - copy of the chosen previous papers or publications
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
For additional information concerning visa and related legal issues you may check here.