Summer School II: Development and Challenges in the Complex World will be organized on July 3-14, 2023, in a hybrid model, which allows participants to participate either on-site in Krakow or online. It includes five twelve-hour courses taught by leading figures in their respective fields.
Students are expected to choose at least 3 out of 5 six-hour courses. Each course is equivalent of 2 ECTS. All participants receive a certificate of attendance that confirms attending the winter school programme. The following courses are planned within the programme:
- Sustainable Development and the International System Transformation (Dr Gül M. Kurtoğlu Eskişar, Dokuz Eylul University);
- Economic Crises and Complexity (Prof. Piotr Łasak, Jagiellonian University);
- Complexity Challenges in Africa in the 21st Century (Prof. Istvan Tarrosy, University of Pecs);
- Complexity of Asian International Relations in the 21st Century (Prof. Marcin Grabowski, Jagiellonian University);
- Forecasting in the Complex, Turbulent World (Dr Łukasz Paw, Jagiellonian University).
Application form: Summer School II: Development and Challenges in the Complex World
Registration deadline: 15.03.2023