The Library of the Faculty of International and Political Studies
- Location: 4 Reymonta Street
- Opening Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thuesday, Thursday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
It is recommended for students to register in the Library remotely by sending the message providing: name and surname, year, programme and student ID number (number under the bar code) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Books to be borrowed should be ordered in a computer catalog. The login is the student ID number (number under the barcode).
You can borrow books that have the status of available and have a certain number of days for which it is possible to borrow them. Such information will show up after logging in.
Orders may be placed by readers who have an active account (registration).
Receipt of ordered books is possible AFTER RECEIVING AN E-MAIL FROM THE LIBRARY SYSTEM, confirming the completion of the order. The order is waiting for collection for 5 days.
The extension is possible after logging into the reader's account, before the return deadline, unless the book is reserved by another reader.
Extending the detained books is possible after sending a message to the following address:
The Main Jagiellonian Library (Biblioteka Jagiellońska)
- Location: 3 Oleandry Street
- Opening Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8.15 AM - 8.50 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 4 PM
- A large collection of Social Science and Humanities books in English is available in the European Reading Room located on the first floor.
- Please visit the website: http://www.bj.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/start-en.
The JU electronic resources
Every student has free electronic access to tens of thousands of journals from all over the world, including prestigious periodicals such as Foreign Affairs and Foreign Policy. More: http://www.bj.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/digital-resources.