The following classes will be conducted in a hybrid form, i.e. stationary, if the epidemic conditions allow for international travel of lecturers, remotely, if such a possibility is not available.
- World Politics since 1945/Global Politics since 1945 – seminars, Richard Milner
- Development Economics – seminars – Ilona Baumane-Vitolina
- International Organizations in Crisis Management – Sławomir Raszewski
- Energy Security and Environmental Protection in the Era of Climate Change – Sławomir Raszewski
- Problems of Security in Africa – István Tarrósy
- Minerals, Water and Conflicts in 21st Century – István Tarrósy
- Global Poverty and International Financial Aid Institutions – Hanako Umezawa