DON'T WAIT! APPLY!
- Supervising the conference rooms
- Collaborating with the media
- Registering WSF participants
- VIP Liaison Officer
- Attending at the information desk and helping participants
- Airport service
- Assisting with the WSF coverage on its social media channels
- Supervising the smooth functioning of the dedicated online platform
- Very good knowledge of English (at least level C1);
- Knowledge of Polish language is an asset
- Education: Completion of at least one year of undergraduate studies; preferred programs: International Relations, European studies, law, economics, journalism, tourism, marketing. Also IT, computer graphics or related majors;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint); good command of Google Workspace
- Ability to create graphics and/or websites are an asset;
- Ability to edit texts and conduct correspondence in English;
- Knowledge of current issues related to international security, international relations and the defence industry;
- High level of independence, exceptionally high commitment and conscientiousness in performing tasks;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication;
- Impeccable manners.
To apply for the volunteering program, please fill out the application form in English. The form itself takes less than 15 minutes to complete, however it requires a CV and a cover letter (optional) as attachments.
You can apply to volunteer at WSF 2021 until August 15th, 2021. The interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Aplication form is here.