We are pleased to invite you to participate in the panel entitled: Australia and New Zealand:back to the Asian Century or towards the Indo-Pacific?
On Tuesday 14 June from 09.30 to 11.30 on Reymonta Street 4, Room 207 our guests will give their introductory remarks in a given order on the following topics:
- Emilian Kavalski – Professor of Jagiellonian University
Main Dimensions of Australian Foreign Policy
- Justyna Eska-Mikołajewska – Doctor of Krakow University of Economics
Domestic Political and Economic determinants of Australian Foreign Policy
- Roberto Rabel – Professor of Victoria University of Wellington
New Zealand’s Indo-Pacific Challenge
- Edward Haliżak – Professor of Warsaw University
China in Australian Foreign Policy
- Jakub Zajączkowski – Professor of Warsaw University
India in Australian India in Australian Foreign Policy
We hope to see you there!